Your cart is currently empty.
• You will notice a freight charge on your online order – this is the freight charge for PAC+CARE to return your PPE/C. It is the PPE/C owners responsibility to arrange transport of PPE/C to PAC+CARE for service.
1. Bag, then box garments requiring service for transportation. Double bag any garments that may have been exposed to biological contaminants
2. Mark the shipping carton with the PAC+CARE address:
PAC+CARE SERVICE CENTRE
62 Link Drive
Yatala Qld 4207
>> Download PAC+CARE shipping labels
3. Create a PAC+CARE service request
• Complete & pre-pay online through PAC+CARE Services; or
• Fill in the online PPE/C Service Request Form; or
• Download and complete the PAC+CARE Service Request Form
4. Arrange delivery of your PPE/C to PAC+CARE